The conference presents a unique forum for discussion on investment opportunities in the oil and gas sector of the Black Sea and Caspian (BSC) region. This conference stands out from many other conferences that cover geological and engineering aspects of the region, by focusing on the investment and business opportunities. The aim is to provide leading international organisations, financial institutions, national and international oil and gas companies and regulators with practical solutions to address existing challenges and form successful business partnerships in the region.
The main topics:
- Role of the BSC region in European energy security
- Investment opportunities: responses to energy security challenges
- Challenges and their responses to investing in Unconventional Energy Sources in BSC
- Practical steps for creating favourable investment climate
- Practical steps for attracting foreign investment
As seen, the topics present business oriented analysis of the bid rounds for the exploration of the remaining conventional and unconventional oil and gas resource potential. Investors express their views on how to balance commercial risk vs benefit issues in E&P projects of the Region and various solutions are offered for improving practices and procedures for encouraging flow of investment. Companies learn first-hand from finance professionals about effective ways of attracting international private and public investments.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in:
- Investing or attracting investment in the sector
- Picking up exploration licences and forming new business partnerships
- Learning about ways of improving investment climate and effective ways or attracting international investment
Participants include but are not limited to:
- International Organisations and Agencies
- Governments and Regulators
- Financial Institutions: Investors, Intermediaries and Consultants
- National and International Oil Companies, Operators and Service providers
- Insurance, Legal and Consultancy Firms